Nike Blazer Mid ’77 Vintage WE
$80.00 – $100.00
The Nike Blazer Mid ’77 Vintage harnesses the old-school look of Nike basketball with a vintage midsole finish, making it look like you’ve been saving them for years.
The Nike Blazer Mid '77 Vintage harnesses the old-school look of Nike basketball with a vintage midsole finish, making it look like you've been saving them for years.
- Autoclave construction has a classic, streamlined look and feel.
- Exposed foam on the tongue provides a vintage look.
- A vintage treatment on the midsole provides an old-school look.
- A non-marking, solid-rubber outsole has a herringbone pattern for excellent traction and durability.
- Shown: Black/Black/White/Black
- Style: CD8238-001
Originally introduced in 1972 as a basketball shoe, the Blazer has since transformed into a modern staple for skaters and sneakerheads alike. Maturing from a simple canvas high top to a leather mid top and casual low top, this shoe just gets better with age.
3.5, 4, 4.5, 5, 5.5, 6, 6.5, 7, 7.5, 8, 8.5, 9, 9.5, 10, 10.5, 11, 11.5, 12, 12.5, 13, 14, 15
001, 100, 600